Healthy Polyeptide Human Chorionic Gonadotropin H C G for Pregnancy Test
|FOB Price:||US $15 / vial|
|Min. Order:||10 vial|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 vial||US $15/ vial|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoins|
- Model NO.: 0.1mg/vial, 10vials/kit
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Other Name: Gonadotropin
- Specification2: 2000iu/Vial
- Synonyms: Peptides
- Trademark: Sinosteroids
- Specification: SGS ISO9001 GMP
- HS Code: 2985345653
- Powder: No
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: White Crystalline Powder
- Name: H C G
- Specification1: 5000iu/Vial
- MOQ: 10vials
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Transport Package: Disguised and Safe
- Origin: China
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30° C in the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life.
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use after expiration date.
3. Test device should remain sealed until use.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. Rapid HCG S/U Test Card
2. Disposable sample pipet
2. Instruction for use
1. The urine specimens must be collected in a clean dry container either plastic or glass without preservatives. No centrifugation or filtration of urine is required. Specimens collected at any time may be used. However the first morning urine generally contains the highest concentration of the hormone.
2. If specimens can not be tested within 3 days of collection, they should be stored refrigerated at 2-8 degree.
Functions & Traits:
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (H C G) is a polypeptide hormone found in pregnant women during the early stages of pregnancy. The hormone is created in the placenta and is largely responsible for the continued production of progesterone, which itself is an essential hormone to pregnancy. The H C G hormone is also the standard measuring tool in pregnancy test. Once conception occurs, HCG levels begin to increase and can be detected by a standard home pregnancy test. The hormone will then peak approximately 8-12 weeks into pregnancy and then gradually decrease until birth.
When examining the functions and traits of H C G the only one of notable worth in both therapeutic or performance settings is in its ability to mimic the Luteinizing Hormone (LH). While perhaps slightly simplistic, H C G is exogenous LH, the primary gonadotropin along with Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). This is beneficial to the female patient as such gonadotropins stimulate conception; LH is also the primary gonadotropin responsible for the stimulation of natural testosterone production. This is the precise reason some anabolic steroid users will use it and the primary reason it is used in many low testosterone treatment plans. When LH is released, it signals to the testicles to produce more testosterone, which is more than beneficial if natural LH production is low.
H C G, while we can call it exogenous LH is not LH but rather mimics the hormone. This makes it beneficial to the steroid user post cycle as it will prime the body for the total Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) to come, which will normally include Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM's). While its functions do not change despite the purpose of use, as we look at the effects of H C G we will find use needs to be regulated heavily.
Peptides&Human growth-hormone Product list
|pentadecapeptide BPC 157||(2mg/vial)|
|Carbetocin Acetate 37025-55-1||(1G / foil bag)|
|EGF 62253-63-8||(1KG / fluorinated bottle)|
|Thymosin α1 Acetate 62304-98-7||(1G / polypeptide tube)|
|Gonadorelin Acetate 34973-08-5||(2mg/vial)|
|AOD-9604 221231-10-3||(1G / foil bag)|
|Desmopressin acetate 16789-98-3||(1G / foil bag)|
|Eptifibatide 188627-80-7||(1G / foil bag)|