Top Quality Hormones Fat Burner Steroids L-Thyroxine T4 CAS 51-48-9 Muscle Growth
|10-99 100-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $100 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Disguised Package or as Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Bitcoin; Bank Transfer|
- Model NO.: 51-48-9
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Alias: T4
- Mf: C15h11I4no4
- Appearance: White Crystalline Solid
- Storage: Shading , Confined Preservation
- MOQ: 10g
- Specification: raws
- HS Code: 322511600
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Product Name: L-Thyroxine
- CAS: 51-48-9
- MW: 776.87
- Standard: USP30
- Usage: One of The Thyroid Hormones Involved
- Trademark: HongKong blue
- Origin: China
|Product Name||T4 Hormone Powder|
|CAS Registry Number||25416 - 65 - 3|
|EINECS||200 - 221- 4|
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder|
L-thyroxine is a synthetic thyroid hormone that is chemically identical to thyroxine (T4),which is naturally
secreted by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland.It is used to treat thyroid hormone deficiency,and occasionally to prevent the recurrence of thyroid cancer.Like its naturally secreted counterpart,levothyroxine is achiral compound in the L-form.The related drug dextrothyroxine (D-thyroxine) was used in the past as a treatment for hypercholesterolemia (elevated cholesterol levels) but was withdrawn due to cardiac side effects.It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines,a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system
Levothyroxine (T4) is a synthetically prepared levo isomer of thyroxine, the major hormone secreted from the thyroid gland. Thyroxine is released from thyroglobulin by proteolysis and secreted into the blood. Thyroxine is peripherally deiodinated to form triiodothyronine (T3) which exerts a broad spectrum of stimulatory effects on cell metabolism.
Thyroid hormone increases the metabolic rate of cells of all tissues in the body. In the fetus and newborn, thyroid hormone is important for the growth and development of all tissues including bones and the brain.
In adults, thyroid hormone helps to maintain brain function, food metabolism, and body temperature, among other effects. The symptoms of thyroid deficiency relieved by levothyroxine include slow speech, lack of energy, weight gain, hair loss, dry thick skin and unusual sensitivity to cold.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Description||White or almost white crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
|Loss of drying||≤1.0%||0.5%|
|TLC||Only one spot||Only one spot|
|Conclusion||It complies with the USP 32.|
Dosages vary according to the age groups and the individual condition of the person, body weight and compliance to the medication and diet. Other predictors of the required dosage are sex, BMI, deiodinase activity (SPINA-GD) and etiology of hypothyroidism. Annual or semiannual clinical evaluations and TSH monitoring are appropriate after dosing has been established.
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard:BP/USP/EP/Enterprise standard;
2) All Purity≥99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment.Tracking number available;
2) Secure and discreet shipment.Various transportation methods for your choice;
3) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3,We have clients throughout the world:
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire;
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility;
3) High quality,competitive price,fast delivery ,first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.